English Language Courses
English Language CoursesStudy English in New Zealand and experience life in a friendly, vibrant country with a relaxed lifestyle and some of the most spectacular scenery on earth. From the culture and bustle of its cities to its majestic mountains, green countryside and stunning coastline, New Zealand is one of the best places on earth to live and learn a language. In terms of language schools, there are so many choices in New Zealand. Therefore, we only suggest category 1 English language schools. The reasons are as following: 1. Category 1 English language schools are the best language schools that recognized by New Zealand Qualification Authority. 2. Students are allowed to work up to 20 hours, if they apply a long-term language course (more than 14 weeks) in category 1 English language schools.
English Language Academy (ELA)
ELAThe ELA is the only English language school of the world-ranked University of Auckland. The ELA provides English language programmes for students interested in pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, as well as customised group and teacher-training courses. Located on the University of Auckland's city campus in downtown Auckland, the ELA provides a modern, spacious and multi-cultural learning environment. The ELA is the only English language school of the world-ranked University of Auckland, providing recognised quality language courses. The ELA:
- Is part of the University of Auckland, New Zealand’s largest research based university and ranked in the top 100 universities in the world;
- Is located on the University of Auckland’s city campus in downtown Auckland;
- Provides direct English pathway programmes into the University of Auckland:
- Runs teacher training programmes and specialised group programmes
- Provides IELTS preparation courses. The ELA is New Zealand’s largest IELTS test centre.
- Has a strong academic focus suitable for pathway students.
- Employs highly-qualified, experienced and dedicated tutors.
- Has extensive computer facilities, the latest in language learning equipment, and a well-equipped self-study centre open 7 days a week.
- Work rights for students are available.
- Offers high-quality accommodation options; homestays and apartments.
- Has a range of student social activities, BBQs, trips to Hobbiton & Rotorua, ELA football team.
- Has a student services team which provides excellent support and care to students.
Messay University Intensive English Language Studies (IELS) Programme
Messay University Intensive English Language Studies (IELS) ProgrammeMassey University offers an Intensive English Language Studies (IELS) programme for students who wish to improve their English language proficiency for general purposes or in preparation for further study or IELTS. Many students choose to enroll in IELS before going on to other university programmes such as the Direct Entry English Pathway, Foundation Education pathways, or undergraduate or postgraduate study. The IELS programme provides students with the opportunity to improve their English language proficiency at their own pace. The programme is offered at all campuses and the Centre offers a variety of study options to meet a student's individual needs. Some of the key features of the English language programme are:
- Weekly enrolments
- Small classes and focused one-to-one teaching
- A mix of interactive resources to help students learn
- Well qualified, friendly and experienced teachers
- Individual tutorials and additional specialized classes, such as IELTS preparation and grammar
Study English in Kaplan Auckland
Study English in Kaplan AucklandKnown as the City of Sails, Auckland is the largest city in New Zealand. Located on the North Island, it typifies the unbeatable beauty of the New Zealand landscape, surrounded by natural bays, lush forest, and even a volcano. A mild climate, golden beaches, and a thriving cultural scene make Auckland full of wonders and one of the world’s most livable cities.
- The Auckland school is located in one of the city’s most popular locations, between a beautiful public park and the lively Newmarket district
- Auckland is a large city of one and a half million residents
- Accommodation is available in the form of homestays, hostels, and student residences
- It is easy to get around the city by bus or train
- Students should arrive at Aukland International Airport
NZLCSince 1984, NZLC has been providing high quality English programmes to students of all ages and backgrounds. You can choose to study at the Wellington campus or Auckland campus, or study at both with the CITY LINK programme. The campuses are located in the city centers with well-equipped facilities and a range of support services. NZLC is dedicated to helping students achieve their learning goals and gain memorable experiences while in New Zealand. Choose from General English, Business English, IELTS and Cambridge Exam Courses. NZLC also offers English teacher training and study tour programmes for groups. 10 Reasons to choose NZLC:
- Diverse nationality mix with students from more than 25 countries
- Great facilities and locations
- Guaranteed learning quality
- Variety of courses
- High quality student services
- Personalized tuition
- Exciting activities
- Great package programmes
- A welcoming environment
- Campuses located in affordable cities with a high standard of living
WintecWintec language school has more than 600 students. There are 6 level language courses in Wintec, which are level 1 foundation and level 1 to 5. The duration for all level courses are 18 weeks. Wintec has 3 Campuses Hamilton City Campus - Vibrant and Energising Rotokauri Campus - Purpose Built Facilities Hamilton Gardens Campus - An Outdoor Classroom Wintec provides flexible learning plans in order to motivate students:
- Using information and telecommunication technology, media and online resources
- Using topics that student may interest
- Different options: Academic, professional and living language
- International Centre