Visitor Visa (Visit|Travel|Business)
Travel to New Zealand as a visitor should be to:
- Visit as a tourist, see friends and relatives;
- Study (one course of up to 3 months);
- Play sport or perform in cultural events without pay;
- Undertake a business trip; or
- Undertake medical treatment.
Special Categories: Business visitors
This category is for business visitors here to discuss or negotiate business arrangements, and who stay no longer than three months in any year.
- you are in good health
- you are of good character
- a visitor visa fits your purpose for coming to New Zealand
- you are a bona fide temporary visitor
- Your passport
- Proof that you plan to leave New Zealand
- Proof of fund